Engrained within every aspect of the work at Bowsers Solicitors of Wisbech and March is the ethos that our clients’ needs should always be put first, and that we shall strive to deliver the best, most personal service we can for them. This ethos informs how we practice, and is reflected by Bowsers Solicitors being awarded Lexcel accreditation.
The Importance Of Lexcel Accreditation
Lexcel can be thought of as the Law Society’s quality mark; it is a best practice framework that is specifically related to law firms and ensures that clients are provided with the highest possible level of care and service. The Law Society notes that those firms with Lexcel accreditation are considered to be reputable, high-quality firms providing excellent service to their clients. Some key features of a Lexcel accredited firm include:
- Designated staff with responsibility for the quality system.
- Documented procedures for data protection and compliance.
- Service provision strategy to ensure that the firm does not veer away from areas of expertise.
- Professional policies and structures are in place and strictly maintained.
So, what does this all mean for you, the client? Essentially, if you work with a Lexcel accredited law firm, you can be sure that the focus will be firmly on you and your needs. You will receive high levels of care and service which will include:
- The provision of easily understandable terms of business from the start, so you’ll be crystal clear about the services you are getting.
- Confidential case management, ensuring that high standards are maintained at all stages of the work we carry out with you.
- Staff who are professional, thorough, and experts in their field, and who buy into the firm's ethos of putting clients first.
- Clear working structures regarding the roles, responsibilities, and accountability of our staff.
- In the rare event of a complaint arising, we will deal with it promptly, and with high levels of customer care.
It is important to note that not all law firms are afforded Lexcel accreditation. Those firms that are given Lexcel accreditation are proven to have consistently high levels of client satisfaction, with comparatively low incidents of complaints.
Lexcel accreditation is formal recognition that our standards are among the very best in the country, which is a source of pride for Bowsers Solicitors - and hopefully a source of comfort for our clients past, present and future.